Is your fertility stress worse over the holiday season? We know the sting of having to deal with infertility is increased over the holidays.
Join us for our special holiday event to help support you with your infertility holiday stress. We are partnering with the following fertility specialists to offer you this event:
- Dr. Ariadne (Ariana) Daniel, Reproductive Endocrinologist & Infertility Specialist from our own Alberta Reproductive Centre
- Whole Family Health, Fertility Acupuncturists
- Caroline Andersen, Registered Psychologist, Specializing in Reproductive Mental Health
- Alberta Associates of Obstetrics & Gynecology (at Kings Pointe Medical Building)
- Community acupuncture treatment to relieve stress
- Information and tools on how to deal with your infertility stress
- Patient-led Q&A with: Dr. Ariana Daniel, Caroline Andersen and Whole Family Health
Sunday, December 11, 1:00 – 2:30pm
Kings Pointe Medical Building (Alberta Associates of Obstetrics & Gynecology), 11230 110 St NW Edmonton, AB
By donation! Please bring an unused menstrual product donation.
All donations will go to No Period Without, a non-profit organization that advocates to end period poverty in Edmonton. Since 2017, No Period Without has provided over 40,000 menstrual hygiene products to those in need.
Please note that masks are required (masks will be provided for participants if required)